McAfee ?????????

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

texxjr

I put mcafee anti-virus on win 98 with 32 ram 4 gb harddrive now when i poot-up it says out of ram erorr and i hit enter and it gos on to boot how can i get not to do this on boot up..thanks alot.

texxjr you may have to many items in startup

go to run type msinfo32 & to software envirements & then startup... when you click startup it will load on the right... go to edit & select all ....then back to edit & copy.... came back & paste it here

McAfee is a resource hog so you have to keep the startup slim

texxjr do you see the button on the right bottom that says
POST REPLY.... ok thats what you click & then paste it in the window & send it.

texxjr

sorry but i dont have that machine here i am away on someones elces pc can i send it later thanks for all your help.

or when you are on that pc come back in & let us know you want to trim down your startup

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online