ME prob. folders wont close

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

greenstrat

Hi,
My windows ME started doing something weird today.
The little minimized folders on the bottom toolbar stay even if I close the folder. when I right click on them they will not maximize, close, open or anything, they just keep adding up.
my virus scan is current, Hijack log ok, etc. I wonder if this some ME problem that there is a patch for or is it something other than OS related?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Todd

Styxx

Banned
Resart your computer 2-3 times a day. Windows systems need intermittent restarting. Some items do not get purged from memory properly at times.

It's not necessarily just a WinME or Windows in general issue. Some programs being run do this too.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online