1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

ME prob. folders wont close

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by greenstrat, Oct 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greenstrat

greenstrat Thread Starter

Hi,
    My windows ME started doing something weird today.
    The little minimized folders on the bottom toolbar stay even if I close the folder. when I right click on them they will not maximize, close, open or anything, they just keep adding up.
    my virus scan is current, Hijack log ok, etc. I wonder if this some ME problem that there is a patch for or is it something other than OS related?
    Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks
    Todd

2. Styxx

Styxx Banned

Resart your computer 2-3 times a day. Windows systems need intermittent restarting. Some items do not get purged from memory properly at times.

It's not necessarily just a WinME or Windows in general issue. Some programs being run do this too.

3. greenstrat

greenstrat Thread Starter

I'll try it.
    Thanks
    Todd

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/171983

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice