1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mech 4 Network problems

Discussion in 'Games' started by Dredrith, Mar 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dredrith

Dredrith Thread Starter

Ok i have read the multiple other Mech 4 problems and none of them seem to be answering my question. I just recently installed the entire mech 4 pack (venge, BLK, merc, clan and innersphere packs) I got all the patches, and as many of the new maps as i can find. I have turned off all my firewalls and made sure I had the correct ports open. Still though whenever I try to join a game in the in game server list it says unable to connect either server does not exist or there is network problems (tried on multiple servers mind you). also in the MSN gaming zone for Mech 4 it starts like its going to work but then it brings you back to the chat staging area with a box saying it may take a few minutes to launch (never launch, left for a good 10-15 minutes).
    I have also updated my graphics card and everything else i could think of.

Computer Specs:
    P4 2ghz
    512mb ram
    NVIDIA GeForce 4 Ti 4200 128MB
    DirectX 9c
    CenturyTel DSL (780kbps) on a D-Link 8 port router
    Operating system: Windows XP Home edition (i know it doesnt say its supported but I know many people that play it just fine with XP)

P.S. I play lots of online games and i have never had a problem like this before. Any help on this would be most appreciated :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!