1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

mech warrior 4 multiplayer

Discussion in 'Games' started by Kuhn, Dec 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kuhn

Kuhn Thread Starter

when i try to play multiplayer on my fully updated mech warrior 4: vengence i run into some problems right before i get into the game. i get to the game screen jsut fine, but when i click on a game that uses the same version i do, it says that there may be networking problems or the server may be gone. any help will be useful.

2. leodavinci

leodavinci

If you are running Win XP then you are not alone. There have been a lot of people running XP and having multiplayer game issues. The only suggestion I have been seeing is to check the microsoft update site for XP updates. Many updates that come out name specific games that they help with. Hope this helps. If you aren't running XP try posting your system specs and I'll see if i can help.

BTW: Do you have the original Vengeance CD's? I am trying to patch mine and It says that my MW4.exe file is corrupt. The game runs fine but I cant install the mech packs or Black Knight until I can patch vengeance because both of those try to patch vengeance as part of the install process. If you have the original vengeance cd's could you email me the MW4.exe file off of CD 1. It is only a couple hundred KB and shouldn't be too much of a problem. If you would please mail it to [email protected]

Thanks,

Leo

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/108458

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice