1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

mechwarrior 3

Discussion in 'Games' started by rjjj1988, Feb 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rjjj1988

rjjj1988 Thread Starter

I purchased this game for my son, and the game freezes up or crashes often. I have gone through the faqs for the game at the support page and did what was suggested, shutting down programs and updating drivers. I have played this in dos and in a dos window, I still have the same problem. I have also downloaded the demo and the version on which you may purchase the licence and they both work just fine with no problems at all. I feel I should not have to repurchase the licence for $14.95 for this game to what I already own. Any ideas please help.

My computer specs.
    Windows XP
    AMD1.3
    256 Ram
    40 Gig HD(30Gig Free)
    32 Meg Video:(

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/116960

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice