1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MechWarrior Mech Collection

Discussion in 'Games' started by lonesome_wolf2000, Oct 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lonesome_wolf2000

lonesome_wolf2000 Thread Starter

I have recently purchased the Mechwarrior Mech Collection Pak.

It has Mech4 Vengeance, Mech4 Black Knight Expansion, and Mech Commander 2

I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to make a back up copy of these cd's. I've tried several methods but so far nothing has worked.

2. lonesome_wolf2000

for those who wish to know.

The mech cd's (as well as many many others) copy perfectly with software called CloneCD. I downloaded a trial from

http://www.clonecd.net

so far, the only game that I haven't been able to make a backup copy of is Diablo 2.

The Cinematics cd, the install cd, and the LoD expansion, all burned fine. The only one that didnt was the play cd. It will say it burns ok, but then it will hang at a certain point in the install.

Other than that i have made backup copies of my Warcraft III, All my Mechwarrior Cd's. Going to try my starcraft cd's next.

The worst thing in the world, is to go to play one of your favorite games and it is scratched so badly that it doesnt work.

This way, instead of having to purchase another copy, you can make a backup and play from the burned cd. Thus keepin your original in mint condition.

3. lonesome_wolf2000

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/101846

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice