media file lost !

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bennetgr8

Banned
i had a large collection of songs...but suddenly my antivirus nod32 showed that there were 1036 blocked attacks...and wen i saw the details it said it was a wma trojan...nod 32 added all the files to the quarantine list ...later wen i check those file it is in the formats .dat .bup
.vob is there anyway i can retrive it ..?(y) positive

Try removing them from the quartine list, doing a system restore or using Piriforms Recova to try and recover them if they get deleted by Nod 32.

If you right click on the NOD icon in the system tray, there is a Qurranteen option. That screen will let you restore the files.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online