1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Media player 10 playlists

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Pa19, Dec 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Pa19

Pa19 Thread Starter

Any know how to set up media player to accept playlists of my own instead of the automatic playlists it has? I have a large collection of music and I like to divide them into separate playlists.
    Thanks,
    pa19

2. Pa19

Pa19 Thread Starter

Does anyone know how to set up media player 10 to accept playlists of my own instead of the automatic playlists it provides? I have a large collection of music and I like to divide them into separate playlists.
    Thanks,
    pa19[I am not such and advanced user, just above average]

3. mike5532g

mike5532g

The help files are a good place to start :)

To create a playlist
    On the File menu, click New Now Playing List.
    In the List pane, click Now Playing List, point to New List, and then click Playlist.
    Drag items from the Contents or Details pane in your library to the List pane to add them to the new playlist.
    In the List pane, click New Playlist, and then click Save Playlist As.
    In the Save As dialog box, type the playlist name in File name.
    Your new playlist is added to the My Playlists category in the Contents pane.

4. Pa19

Pa19 Thread Starter

Thanks guy, it really works
    Pa19

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/303456

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice