1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Media Player 11

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by hynesy, Jul 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. hynesy

hynesy Thread Starter

I don't get Microsoft, in their new version of Windows Media Player, it still doesnt support .m4a audio extention files, this is very odd indeed as i have noticed many audio files are using this extention now a days

2. MysticEyes

MysticEyes Banned

Try renaming .m4a to just .m4.

3. hynesy

hynesy Thread Starter

thanks, i will give that a try

4. markbrwn19

markbrwn19

I have updated to media player 11 and when I try to play a movie I get green screen but I still can hear the movie being played. Does anyone know how I cal fix the problem?

5. MysticEyes

MysticEyes Banned

It's a BETA, there will/are problems. Start your own thread.

6. hynesy

hynesy Thread Starter

It is important to start your own tread so you can post a descriptive subject line for your problems and outline what happened in full
    cheers hynesy

7. mundus.universo

mundus.universo

Hi everyone.
    Fisrt of all, this is the first time I'm using this forum, which looks cool.
    I'm also not sure if this is the right topic for this question.
    I'm experiencing some problems with adding a video into my web page. I use this code:

<embed id='MediaPlayer' type='application/x-mplayer2' width=360 height=300 pluginspage='http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/MediaPlayer/' src='http://www.mundusuniverso.com/divxfesta100mb.wmv' name='MediaPlayer' showstatusbar='0' EnableContextMenu='0' showcontrols='1' autosize='0' autostart="true"></embed>

and according to some friends of mine, it only shows in WMP 9 series. People tha have WMP 11 stays in satus ready and doesn't show anything. Could you please help me with tis issue?

Thanks(y)

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/483616

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice