Media player 6.4

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Herbie

I'm running windows me on a laptop which has 128 megs of ram. For some reason windows media player won't display a mpg video in anything but the smallest window...when i go to 100 or 200 or full screen the video still shows as a postage size movie. I used to be able to display 4 or 5 windows with video running at one time and change their sizes to any size i wanted, but now they all seem to display in the smallest window possible....Can anyone think of a solution to this problem...any help will be appreciated......thanks !!!!! Herbie

this might be different for your computer (have Win98 myself) but in case their similar...
-go to Control Panel (or whatever ME calls it), clik on Multimedia
-under "Video" change the setting to "Full Screen" or "Window" whichever suits you best.
if that doesn't work, i'm sorry i'm just speaking from my experience w/ Windows 98. :((

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online