Media Player 9 sound problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

surfsbabe

Hi, I have a problem with my Windows Media Player 9, there is no sound if I play cds or downloaded music, it will play the radio for about 5 songs then stops and towards the end of its "play time" it starts buffering more and more until the sound goes completely for that too. Before it lost the ability to play cds with sound it was the same for them too, it would play about 5 songs then buffer for longer and longer until they wouldn't play either. It would be ok again for a while after I restarted the computer but no luck now. I have reloaded WMP without success. Please help!!!

Thanks!!

surfsbabe

Doesn't anyone have any suggestions??

Seem to be a lot of problems posted with no responses. Why is that?? :confused:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online