media player gone haywire + :(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

timothye

hi
i was trying to watch videos on my favourite site and i cannot view any videos .i have repaired wmp 10 and it still doesnt work -
i tried copying the URL ( from the web page ) and pasting it in VLC player and then it works .
so my problem is being narowed down to wmp10 not having the proper active X component installed to view web media . evennthought music ect plays just fine in wmp 10. just not videos .thanks for any help on this
cheers T

timothye

s4baz said:
Are you trying to use Mozilla or IE?
im using IE / sp2 .
wmp 10 is the same player on this website i visit regularly and no videos will play ..
any help out there

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online