1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

media player

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by rstanley, Nov 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. rstanley

rstanley Thread Starter

I am having trouble playing cds and mp3s. when I insert a cd for some unique reason it doesn't show up, and mp3s and all my music downloads skip. Any suggestions on a way I could resolve this problem?

2. rstanley

rstanley Thread Starter

For some odd reason I cant use my media layer with cds. It has the option for this impaticular task yet when I insert the cd into th e driver im still told to insert disk. Further more I cant listen to my downloaded mp3s, for they skip. eany way I could resolve this problem.

Thanks!

3. griffinspc

griffinspc

What media player version are you using?

4. rstanley

rstanley Thread Starter

I currently am using widows media player.:)

5. griffinspc

griffinspc

Yes but what version. - 6.4 or 7.1 ? Open media Player, go to help / About Media Player and you'll find the version.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/59131

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice