media player

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rstanley

I am having trouble playing cds and mp3s. when I insert a cd for some unique reason it doesn't show up, and mp3s and all my music downloads skip. Any suggestions on a way I could resolve this problem?

rstanley

For some odd reason I cant use my media layer with cds. It has the option for this impaticular task yet when I insert the cd into th e driver im still told to insert disk. Further more I cant listen to my downloaded mp3s, for they skip. eany way I could resolve this problem.

Thanks!

Yes but what version. - 6.4 or 7.1 ? Open media Player, go to help / About Media Player and you'll find the version.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online