media players

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

erobinsong

Hello Everyone I have a question what is better media player or real player i hear a lot about real player. SOME GOOD AND SOME BAD?

HCD

Depends what you want to use it for....Real Player as Victoria shows has some cracking features. I use it extensively to download videos for use in a primary school....it allows for flash conversion et al.

Real Player is my favorite. I Like VLC to watch movies. So yes it depends on what you use media player for.

Community Combined Codec Pack player has that Home Cinema too. I think CCC Pack is the best codec pack besides VLC I download and watch alot of movies :)Again it depends and what you need it for are you watching movies .avi files etc?

Another vote for VLC here! I was put off Real Player by the terms of its EULA (yes, I do read them sometimes!) and wasn't impressed, when I uninstalled it, by the amount of garbage it left behind. Not so much an installation, more like an infestation!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online