1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Media Playing programs including games intermittently pauses

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by lookslyk, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lookslyk

lookslyk Thread Starter

Hello guys,

Can someone please help me with regards to my media players. I use my computer to play dvds and other media files using PowerDVD and windows media player. However after awhile, its starts pausing, actually the scene continues but like I said its intermittently pausing. I only get as much as 40 minutes of viewing before this happens. But when I stop then play it again, it goes for a good 40 minutes again and starts pausing. It also happens when I'm playing games, after 40 minutes or so, they start to pause and I have to save and restart the game again. Please help me on this. I have no idea where to start and what to do. MAny thanks in advance.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/697218

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice