Media Playing programs including games intermittently pauses

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lookslyk

Hello guys,

Can someone please help me with regards to my media players. I use my computer to play dvds and other media files using PowerDVD and windows media player. However after awhile, its starts pausing, actually the scene continues but like I said its intermittently pausing. I only get as much as 40 minutes of viewing before this happens. But when I stop then play it again, it goes for a good 40 minutes again and starts pausing. It also happens when I'm playing games, after 40 minutes or so, they start to pause and I have to save and restart the game again. Please help me on this. I have no idea where to start and what to do. MAny thanks in advance.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online