1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Meet Dave and Faffy

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by valley, Dec 30, 2004.

Advertisement
  1. valley

valley Thread Starter

Jake decided he wanted Lizards with his Christmas money. He changed their names this morning from Drake and Josh to Dave and Faffy. Faffy is the brown one...but they change from green to brown depending on their moods.

Attached Files:

2. valley

valley Thread Starter

Dave seems to be the most congenial one. I think I like him best. :)

Attached Files:

3. valley

valley Thread Starter

Meet their food. Jake named them "The Crickets"

You should have seen us last night. I hate buggies. I almost had a heart attack getting 3 into the tank. [​IMG] I hope I get over it or Dave and Faffy are going to starve to death :( Jake wont touch the crickets either...so we'll have to figure something out!

Attached Files:

4. valley

valley Thread Starter

one last pic of Dave on his warming stone. Interesting little guys...quicker than lightning. (they are Anoles, btw)

Attached Files:

5. bonzobob999

bonzobob999

Interesting looking fellas, my kids would love them.........do you have a cat valley, I do. :)

6. DiSaidSo

DiSaidSo

Dave is an awesome name for a lizard! (y)

7. AKA Arizona

AKA Arizona

And exactly what is that supposed to mean?.....:cool:

8. Infidel_Kastro

Infidel_Kastro

Lizards are the greatest. I lOVE lizards, and think they make great pets. I had an iguana, and if you think Dave is a great name, my iguana was named Nixon FOD Presley, Esq. XXXXII

9. DiSaidSo

DiSaidSo

It means you're awesome, Dave! (y) :D

10. DiSaidSo

DiSaidSo

I was just about to PM you to make sure you saw this thread. :) Did you show Gabzilla?

11. AKA Arizona

AKA Arizona

Good come back Di .............:cool:

12. valley

valley Thread Starter

Yes I do have a cat by the name of scooter. He hasnt paid any attention to the lizards but he looooves the crickets...they jump around a lot, lol. He tried to get at them last night. He watches the jug like kids watch a TV. He had better not figure out a way to get their container open. If he does then I will be making the lizards a nice catskin rug for their tank!

13. valley

valley Thread Starter

LOL..I forgot about you Deputy Dave. I knew DaveC would probably have a peek at the thread. My dad and brother are named Dave too so they will think its neat. Oh and we cant forget moderator Davey. :) Gee, I know quite a few Daves now!

14. valley

valley Thread Starter

ROTFL! What did you call him for short?

oh...let me ask ya...did you have a warming rock for him? I've read that they can get thermal burns from them. But I dont want to deprive them from the warmth either. The house gets chilly and I dont want to keep the tank light on all of the time. Any opinion there?

The pet store had a warming rock so I assumed it was ok.

15. valley

valley Thread Starter

BonzoBob...just looked at your profile pic...has anyone ever told you that you look like Ben Kingsley? :)

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/313228