Meeting Journal

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Lusitan

Hello. I'm having trouble with this small db I've started to maintain records of meetings. I have 3 tables (Participants, Meeting and a table with Participants Id and Meeting ID to join the previous 2. I've been told to do so by fellow board members.

However I'm having difficulty that the participants have their presence registered on any meeting using checkboxes on the form that I built and also I have 2 queries (meeting by date and meeting by subject) that return blank.

I'll mail the db so someone can take a look at it and help me find out what is happening. I've translated the tables and its contents to English. so I think that by doing so, the relations were deleted. But maybe it's better, so that anyone that looks at it won't be influenced by my mistakes. The db is very small, only 120Kb zipped. if anyone can help me, leave me a note at [email protected].

Thank you very much.

Anne Troy

Anne
Okay. I got it, and got (I think) all the names fixed, and recreated queries so they appear to work right. I'm not sure how to get your participants on the form, so I sent it to a friend who often helps me with Access. Let's see if he can get a chance to look at it.

Lusitan

Hello. I have to leave now to work. I don't have access there to my email acount I provided earlier, so, if you need to contact me for some reason, you can do so at [email protected].

Thanx.

Lusitan

Hello. No news form your friend yet? I'm sorry about the insistence, but I was wondering what were the preogresses so far.

Thank you.

Lusitan

Hello again.

Dreamboat, since I figure your friend hasn't answered you yet is it possible for you to send me the parts that you corrected? At least, I'll have something to show.

Thanx

Lusitan

Hi Dreamboat.

I sent you a mail message today. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, just trying to find out if your friend had a chance to look at this.

Thank you very much.

Anne Troy

Anne
No, not yet, Lusitan.

When you email me AND post to the board, I'm getting hit twice. Please post to the board or email only.

Lusitan

I'm sorry, Dreamboat. It's just that since I don't have internet access at work, it was easier for me to use email. I'll stick to the board then.

Once again, sorry.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online