Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeting Journal

1K views 11 replies 2 participants last post by  Lusitan 
#1 ·
Hello. I'm having trouble with this small db I've started to maintain records of meetings. I have 3 tables (Participants, Meeting and a table with Participants Id and Meeting ID to join the previous 2. I've been told to do so by fellow board members.

However I'm having difficulty that the participants have their presence registered on any meeting using checkboxes on the form that I built and also I have 2 queries (meeting by date and meeting by subject) that return blank.

I'll mail the db so someone can take a look at it and help me find out what is happening. I've translated the tables and its contents to English. so I think that by doing so, the relations were deleted. But maybe it's better, so that anyone that looks at it won't be influenced by my mistakes. The db is very small, only 120Kb zipped. if anyone can help me, leave me a note at hquintela666@sapo.pt.

Thank you very much.

#4 ·
Okay. I got it, and got (I think) all the names fixed, and recreated queries so they appear to work right. I'm not sure how to get your participants on the form, so I sent it to a friend who often helps me with Access. Let's see if he can get a chance to look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.