1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Meetings

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by ekim68, Jan 18, 2006.

Advertisement
  1. ekim68

ekim68 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Mike
  2. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Hi ekim: Our nurse's meetings took forever....which is why they were scheduled at the end of our working day....but we got paid to sit through them...so ramble on! ;) :D

3. ekim68

ekim68 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Mike
    Ramblings' good as long as you either like meetings, or you get paid to attend them...

But, my attention span is about 15 minutes, and then, I start day-dreaming...

I'm not the most productive member on the team..

4. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Fortunately I enjoyed the meetings...they were interactive...so it felt good to know the answers to the questions during the meetings...it's funny...I was very shy about raising my hand in elementary school.....but hands right up at the nursing meetings! :D

Your meetings must be boring eh! ;)

5. ekim68

ekim68 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Mike
    Yes, 'cause they're mostly with me, and I already know how that goes...

I forgot to tell you that I'm a one person business and at one time I use to
    be a corporation...But, that's another story...

So, my meetings are SO boring...

:)

6. ekim68

ekim68 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Mike
    BTW angelize56, the link said that a lot of people are less productive after a meeting,
    partly due to stress...

7. teengeekgrrl

teengeekgrrl

That seems accurate. When my dad comes home after a day of meetings, he generally isn't in as good of a mood he would be in normally.

8. ekim68

ekim68 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Mike
    That's why I quit working for an outfit that had a once-a-week office meeting on how to
    improve and and grow. The trouble was, they never listened...The manager, that is,
    after all he was comfortable with the golf outings with the local Chamber of Commerce
    people.. And, he enjoyed the donuts, too....
    But, a lot of people had good ideas, and, they were ignored, so I moved on..

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/435080

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice