1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Members List missing?? FAQ missing info!!

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by RandyG, Sep 20, 2004.

Advertisement
  1. RandyG

RandyG Thread Starter

Hi All!!

I was just wondering where the link to Members List went. It used to be up at the top right of every page.

Another thing is the list that explains the Member Status. It used to be in the FAQ, but now it seems the FAQ is the bog standard FAQ that comes with vBulletin, and we have lost all of the customised info that used to be in there.

2. hewee

hewee

Yea Mike did some changing around on some links here the pass couple weeks.

But click "Quick Links" and then o down the list to " Members List"

http://forums.techguy.org/memberlist.php?

FAQ is on the meun bar acoss the top now.

Member Status is ??? :p Hey I don't know every thing Randy. :D

3. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    I believe the customized FAQ actually changed to default way back when we switched to vB3. I'll put it on my list of things to do. Any suggestions as to what all we should add and how it should be stated?

4. RandyG

RandyG Thread Starter

hewee - I found the Members List in the Quick Links, but was curious as to why it went missing from the Tabs that used to be at the top.

Member Status in the FAQ explained what Member, senior Member, Distinguished Member labels meant, and how to achieve them.

I've tried to do a search for the old FAQ, because I know that there was a lot of customisation you had done. Remember when you were looking for updates to the FAQ? Hopefully you have a backup of it somewhere!!

5. hewee

hewee

Ok Randy but if you want to know why your have to ask Mikey. :D

6. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    I just spent about an hour re-writing the FAQs. Please reply here with any corrections/suggestions. :)

7. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

8. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

The ABOUT US is missing debi, derek and mark............

You need to nag them :D

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/276093

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice