1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

memory full of Nokia6730c

Discussion in 'Archive: Phones & Handheld Devices' started by angelikn, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angelikn

angelikn Thread Starter

I have a Nokia 6730 Classic, and for some reason the phone memory is full. As a result my phone sometimes refuses to open 'Create a Message' due to lack of space and it doesn't save incoming, outgoing or missed call data. I save all my pics, videos on my external memory card. I have a couple hundred messages saved in folders but have already deleted many other and I clear internet privacy daily. The files I need to access (MIDP) to delete are not accessible from the phone, but when I plug it into my PC it can only see the memory card. Is there any way I can view the phone memory on a PC or any help about why I only have less than 2 Mb free? (The memory available varies during the day)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/974967

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice