1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Memory Management Blue Screen

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Bpgarritso, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bpgarritso

Bpgarritso Thread Starter

Hello, I'm posting on here because i cannot find anything on the web, including this site to help me. I recently built my own computer and worked perfectly when i turned it on. now that it's running, it often crashes with a blue screen with the words Memory Management, even running the simplest of programs. I've tried everything suggested from some websites and nothing has worked. I ran a memory test and no errors were found. I'm entirely at a loss and any suggestions would be helpful. Thank You.

Comp specs.

Motherboard: Biostar TA790GX A3+
    CPU: AMD Phenom II 3.2 Ghz
    GPU: NVidia GeForce 9600 GT
    RAM: 6 GB
    PSU: 550 Watt

Anything else you might need?

2. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

3. Bpgarritso

Bpgarritso Thread Starter

Thank you, I'll Try that tonight.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/832748

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice