Memory space after downloading games ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Joby164

I’m just wondering how 92gb of my ssd has gone when I can’t find out what has taken it all up the only things that don’t have any size details is battlenet, but my battle net games come up in a different file anyway I will attach photo to show you

Attachments

I can’t find out what has taken it all up the only things that don’t have any size details is battlenet
Do you have read permissions on these location?
If not you can't know how much space it takes nor you can fee it up without elevated privileges.

Couriant

James
Where did you get Call of Duty? I assume that is only Multiplayer and no single campagins?

TreeSize Free | JAM Software is a good tool to see where your data is being used. Make sure that you run in admin mode (it will ask you) so you can see privileged folders as well otherwise it will be clumped into one as Other.

Joby164

I managed to sort it ! Some how I downloaded two copies of the game and I could t find the file for some reason

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online