Memory Tester

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PC_DISK1

Hello,
Im looking for a hardware memory tester. One device that will test any kind of memory. I know they run about $3000 but I want the best one. Can someone help me.
Thanks

What kind of testing are you looking for? You could try THIS freeware utility. I know it does a lot of tests and stuff on memory and runs some pretty thorough stress tests at boot.

PC_DISK1

Im thinking of a stand alone hardware tester. no computer.
Thanks for the reply

You are talking a couple of grand at least for a good memory tester. The only problem is they do not catch everything a PC could throw at them. Just because it works in a tester does not mean it will work in every PC.

PC_DISK1

"Just because it works in a tester does not mean it will work in every PC."
Your right Rockn, but this will help me determen if the memory is good or bad.
Thanks for the replys

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online