Memory Timings in BIOS

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Tacocaster

Hey gang, I got two new sticks of OCZ Ram for Christmas and I stuck them in and my mobo picked them up without a hitch, but I had forgotten than the old memory I had isntalled was a tiny bit over clocked. So the manual settings remained the same for the new ram. I'd like to run the new ram at it's factory settings of 2-3-3-5, but in the bios I'm not completely sure where to put those numbers. I had a buddy help me out the first time around, but he's home on vacation now so I'm looking to you this time.

I think the numbers that are in parentheses are what I should have.

ASUS A8N-SLI Premium mobo

Memory timings are something like this:
CAS Latency 2.5
Tras....6
Trcd....3
Trp......3
Trc......11
Trfc.....13
Trwt....4
Twr.....3
1T/2T...1

Let me know if you need anymore information. Im headed to bed and won't be back online till tomorrow sometime, so do your best until then. Thanks in advance.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online