1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Merging 2 or more hotmail accounts

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Webman, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Webman

Webman Thread Starter

Hey I was wondering if it is possible to merge 2 or more hotmail/msn accounts, and if so how I would go about doing it.

2. ViprXX

ViprXX

if you just wanna be able to check both accounts at the same time you could probably use outlook express and set it up to check both accounts, thats if hotmail lets you use pop3 access. or maybe go into one of the accounts settings and see if you can set it to just automatically forward all its emails to the other account then just use that other account to get all your emails from both accounts. not sure if thats exactly what your trying to do or not, if not let us know with more detail exactly what your trying to do.

3. Webman

Webman Thread Starter

No, I meant on the actual web site when you log in at hotmail, not on a email client, like outlook or thunderbird.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/637399