Merging Norton Ghost Files Ghost 2003

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

vk3xz

Hello All,
Would someone know how or if it is possible to merge 2 Norton Ghost 2003 GHS files into 1 file? I have put 2 files on a DVd but it cannoot locate the second(span) file. The first is ok. so I think putting the 2 files together as one might work. I have had no success with making a file bigger than 2048 with ghost 2003 and NTFS drives. Thank you Mike

It's been awhile since I've used Ghost 2003 but I believe you do it through the Ghost Explorer.

vk3xz

Hi Rick,
Ghost explorer shows the combined files but there is no indication of how to save them to 1 file. I believe you are correct in what you are sayiing I just need to figure out how now. Thank you for your reply. Cheers Mike

I may have been mistaken. I just checked the user's manual and it talks about splitting an image file Using the Ghost Explorer but I see nothing about merging.

vk3xz

Thank you for looking. Seems this would be a common problem? I do not understand why it cannot find the span file on the dvddisk when it can on the cd strange stuff. Thank you Cheers Mike

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online