Merry Christmas everyone :)

SirKenin

Banned
Well, it's now after midnight and I'm still up so I thought I would wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

I'm looking forward to this Christmas Day. I am going with my girlfriend over to her parent's house to spend the day with their whole family. I haven't spent Christmas with a family in more than 10 years, so I'm reallly excited, like a little kid. I don't like bothering with lights, trees and other stuff, but I think it is so important to spend Christmas with family. It makes all the difference in the world (not to mention that it is fun shopping for them).

I just wanted to share that with anyone that actually cared. What are you doing, or have you done, this Christmas?

Cheers :cool:

ekim68

Mike
Merry Christmas SirKenin...We always have Christmas with family. Used to be with
my parents, then my brothers and sisters, then our daughter, now our grandkids. It's
been a great ride and a good time of the year for us...Hope your's goes well..

Gabriel

Account Closed
Gene and I are having Christmas with his Mom. She is 92....he hasn't had a Christmas with her since he was a young boy.
We are preparing the meal as I type, and will drive it to her house in the morning. It is part of the reason we moved here, to be close to his mom...this may or may not be her last Christmas, but she is getting older, and needs family close.
My daughter is in Alaska, at her dream job....so I sent her presents in the mail, and an E-card...she will be getting a laptop this year from her fiance, so will be keeping close in touch with me via email.
My dad and close relatives are back east, so I will call them tomorrow...i get really homesick this time of the year...sigh

Sigh...

Dad's custom computer mouse is juuuuuuuust about finished. It is quarter till two AM here (EST).

I'm going to bed.

Night, and merry Christmas! :)

I care, SirKenin, Thanks ;) :D

Glad you're excited about Christmas and are going to spend it with g/f family. :)
People are what makes Christmas, imo, not all the lights (missing/broken bulbs), glitter, bling-bling etc. We dispensed with a tree this year. Ran out of time and then couldn't be bothered. I just decorated the fireplace area to "house" the gifts and stuck some bows on a large snake plant. :eek:
I'm spending part of Christmas day with the kids and then they'll take off to their Dad's parents for lunch (and chocolate) while I alternately rest/play/prepare dinner. Spending Boxing day (part of it) at the mall so the kids can spend some of their Christmas $ which will be burning holes in their pockets, no doubt. Then on the 27th, we're busing it to Markham to see Mum and Dad, and maybe my sis and her family (if they can behave themselves;) ).

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you, SirKenin and yours and everyone here at TSG. :D

Merry Christmas to you all and thanks for all your help over the last Year.

Have a drink and enjoy

:D :D :D

buck52

Banned
I care as well SirKenin

You realy should get a small tree or wreath it helps with the spirit ;)

Will spend the morning at home with my girlfriend then the afternoon at her mothers house with her brother and sisters... I will no doubt eat twice what I should and come home feeling like a tick about to pop. :(

My folks and sisters are scattered about the southern US. I am in the Northeast...We will not be getting together this year except by phone.

Hope you have a very enjoyable day... :)

buck

Thanks SirKenin, this is going to be a special Christmas here. Many pictures will be taken.

Merry Christmas, SirKenin I am alone with my brother this Christmas. Our Christmas's have been, what can I say a weird time of year. I have an idea what you are talking about when you say you haven't had a real Christmas in 10 years.

It really looks like Christmas out here. The trees outside have snow on them, making it look just like they are decorated for Christmas.

I care as well Merry Christmas SirKenin- We will be opening presents soon then we will be going to the nursing home to visit my mom who has m.s. and is unable to get around very well.

SirKenin

Banned
buck52 said:
I care as well SirKenin

You realy should get a small tree or wreath it helps with the spirit ;)
I had a small fiber optic tree last year and some lights, but it really didn't do anything for me. I found that the lights stressed me out actually. They were all tangled and some of the bulbs wouldn't work. A couple of the strings wouldn't work at all. I just got mad at them. lol.

Three hours to go and we'll be at her parents. :D Woohoo!

Sooky 47

Gone and dearly missed
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays TSG' ers :D
We had a family gathering at my 85 year old Dad's home last night :) It was wonderful because my Aunt & Uncle are not normally home for Christmas - they are "Snowbirds" :) - so to have them here it was great! Sad part was my Brother did not get there :( as his wife was having a "spell" :mad: ( they happen when things don't go her way).
My Dad & nephew went and picked all the trays of veggies, fruit, cold cuts etc. in the morning and there was enough food to feed an army. We will be eating well for the next few days :D
My daughter went to her Dad's for a few hours this morning, then she will come home and we will go and pick up my Dad and my son and go for dinner. Hmmmm more food! ;)
Peace, Love, Joy and strength to handle whatever comes your way!

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts