Merry Christmas!!

Rukee

Banned
A Very merry Christmas and a happy new year to all my friends and friends I have yet to meet here at the Tech Support Guy forums. :)

Guyzer

Guy
Merry Christmas Rukee. I haven't seen your name before. You must hang out in the hardware forums or something.:)

SirKenin

Banned
Merry Christmas to you too spud. ;)

You doing anything for Christmas? My girlfriend and I are going to her parents for a big family do. I'm really excited about it. I haven't been this excited about Christmas in a long time. :D

Gabriel

Account Closed
Merry Christmas...and whoa...that's a lot of techy posts in a month or two Rukee

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all have the best time ever today and always. :D

Merry Christmas and a I think a special thanks is in order for Mike and all the hard work he has put forth on the new upgrade and to all the Mods and members on here who devote so much time helping make this the best forum on the net.(y) (y)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online