Messaging Apps

Tabvla

A colleague of mine wants to move away from WhatsApp but is unsure as to which Android App would best suit their needs.

I use Skype and Skype Lite and have no experience using other Apps. My colleague (for whatever reason) does not want to use Skype and is currently looking at Apps such as Telegraph and Signal.

I would be grateful if Forum Members with knowledge of these two Apps (and any others) would provide me with their views on which App would best serve my colleague's requirements - which are..... phone calls; text messages and exchange of files.

Thanks.

T.

Couriant

James
Ask them if they have Facebook. If so then there is no need to switch because of Whatsapp going to share their data with Facebook.... they already have it... :rolleyes:

I use Line app that is cross platform.

Last edited:

Tabvla

Ask them if they have Facebook. If so then there is no need to switch because of Whatsapp going to share their data with Facebook.... they already have it... :rolleyes:

I use Line app that is cross platform.
Thanks, that is a good point - I will ask.

T.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online