Metal Gear Solid Substance for PC

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Stevie C

I just bought this game and it's giving me no end of trouble - main problem being sound.
During the intro video, during the 'death music', during conversations on the Codec, all I hear is sort of super-loud fuzzy interference through my speakers. Sound effects and Background music are fine. With the nature of the game this has made it basically unplayable. My sound card is nVidia nForce 2 onboard sound by the way.
The graphics also seem to be jerky and not all that detailed, no matter what settings I choose. Now I have the original game on PS2 and it looked fab on that, I fully expected a brand new 2GHz machine with GeForce4 and 512 megs of RAM to handle it as well as my PS2 did but unfortunately it seems it doesn't.
There's no readme or documentation of any sort to help me out, the game has 'poor console conversion' written all over it really and I'd bring it back to swap for PS2 version only the PS2 one is double the price.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online