Mic/Headset feedback issues

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Chris714

Here's the problem I've been having recently;

I use my Headset to talk on Ventrilo. I'm using an HP Desktop PC with Front & Rear Audio connectors. I myself am not getting feedback but, whenever I record with my mic it picks up not only my voice, but any sound my computer makes. By that I mean like, here's the best example of the problem I'm having. If I record my voice while someone else is talking on vent, they can hear themselves REALLY loud. I know it's not an issue with speaker volume (because im not using speakers) and ive tested recording sound with my PC volume all the way down, but when i record, then turn the volume back up and listen, I can still hear the sounds off of my computer. Like its recording the computer sound too.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online