1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mic not recognized by all games but every audio software

Discussion in 'Games' started by Florone, Nov 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florone

Florone Thread Starter

It's said in the Title, I can't find a way to get my mic working ingame. Most of the times I tried I had a voice recording programm open in the back (Discord). But even if that's the problem i still would want to be able to have Discord and the game accessing my mic. I checked the settings, all games have the same mic as their audio device as well as discord. I only have one mic connected, it is not integrated in a headset or anything like that.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit
    Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 1700X Eight-Core Processor, AMD64 Family 23 Model 1 Stepping 1
    Processor Count: 16
    RAM: 8123 Mb
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, -1 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 465 GB (192 GB Free); D: 1828 GB (887 GB Free); E: 499 GB (488 GB Free); G: 0 GB (0 GB Free); H: 217 GB (217 GB Free); I: 217 GB (217 GB Free);
    Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., PRIME B350-PLUS
    Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1218669

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice