micro antivirus 2009

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

maresy62

this thing, micro antivirus 2009 has come into my computer and I don't know what to do. I see people in your forums making huge lists of what their computers are running or whatever and I don't know what they mean. I have no idea about things technical on my computer. I only know that I'm ready to toss it out the window as the popups are every 30 seconds and making me crazy. Do I need to take my computer to a pro or can I get rid of this myself? Simply and easily? Or is there no such thing!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online