micro games/ lindows os

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

robertsbunch

is there any one who knows about this lindows os? bought daughter pc for christmas. she has games she uses on my pc .
would like to find out about running a share of the win/lin?
my reboots will not install on her pc they were bought with e-mach what cost am i looking at ? which do i choose- i have a 95
master,what do you suggest???
thanks alot ------ BAD SANTA !!!!!!!!------hope to hear soon.

My advice to you is format Both Pc and Put XP on them. if you are networking its the best way to go. As far as Lindows go...Different OS have Different Issues. If you want to get familiar with it then you may want to make it your Main Pc that You use. Alot of other Companies are nolonger offering support for windows 95. Even games are moving in that direction. I think the upgrade would solve alot of your future problems.

robertsbunch

how much am i looking at $ ? for xp?
the company that i bought the pc from has offered me a refund but i do not know if i can do any better job shopping around again.......

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts