1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

micro games/ lindows os

Discussion in 'Games' started by robertsbunch, Jan 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robertsbunch

robertsbunch Thread Starter

is there any one who knows about this lindows os? bought daughter pc for christmas. she has games she uses on my pc .
    would like to find out about running a share of the win/lin?
    my reboots will not install on her pc they were bought with e-mach what cost am i looking at ? which do i choose- i have a 95
    master,what do you suggest???
    thanks alot ------ BAD SANTA !!!!!!!!------hope to hear soon.

2. Matrikx_

Matrikx_

My advice to you is format Both Pc and Put XP on them. if you are networking its the best way to go. As far as Lindows go...Different OS have Different Issues. If you want to get familiar with it then you may want to make it your Main Pc that You use. Alot of other Companies are nolonger offering support for windows 95. Even games are moving in that direction. I think the upgrade would solve alot of your future problems.

3. robertsbunch

robertsbunch Thread Starter

how much am i looking at $ ? for xp?
    the company that i bought the pc from has offered me a refund but i do not know if i can do any better job shopping around again.......

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/115535

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice