Microphone hissing (even when muted I can hear it)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ronan1234

I am using a sennheiser game one headset and I know that it is a very good headset so i'm pretty sure it could be something to do with my PC. Didn't really notice it until I actually listened to my mic. Last year I don't think anyone heard it because I had moved rooms since then. Instead i'm using this crappy noise suppression option that sounds like a crappy 10 dollar mic from eBay but removes the static. I am posting this because I want to get into streaming and I don't want anyone to think that my mic is bad although it costed like 300-400 dollars.

HERE'S THE VIDEO OF MY MIC

First Name
AmateurJohn
This is a possible fix, just use it for windows 10

Find your Realtek or audio manager, might be under Control Panel>Hardware and Sound> and look towards the bottom for ur audio control

ronan1234

This is a possible fix, just use it for windows 10

Find your Realtek or audio manager, might be under Control Panel>Hardware and Sound> and look towards the bottom for ur audio control
Noise suppression makes my mic sound bad ;(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online