1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Microphone Issues

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by LRoufosse, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LRoufosse

LRoufosse Thread Starter

Hopefully I am posting this in the right area this time.
    I am unable to use the build in microphone in my Dell Inspiron 1525
    In my control Panel under sound I have three devices. I have tired all three. i have tried to update my drivers but they say I am uo to date.
    i do not know
    1. If I am not clicking something I should be
    2. or if I even have a built in micrphone
    could some please let me know what else I can do before I spend the monet and take it into the shop and lok stupid when they do something simple and charge me an arm and a leg for it :eek:

2. dustyjay

dustyjay

First Name:
    Jay
    Not all the 1525's came with the builtin microphones. Does your have the built in webcam?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/973537

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice