Microphone only works when I'm testing hardware or recording in sound recorder.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Akito

Like I said - it only works when I'm either recording in soundrecorder (which is a godawful program) or doing a hardware test of the voice hardware.

There is no volume slider for the microphone in the volume properties - and yes, I have looked to see if there was a checkbox in the properties I was missing. There's one for recording, but that's un-muted and at full volume.

Thanks for the help.

on the same page where all your sliders are click options and select properties,on the next box that opens,you will see a list of the controls available to you.Put a check in the box beside microphone and ok your way out,you will now have the slider you are looking for.

Akito

Originally posted by Akito:

There is no volume slider for the microphone in the volume properties - and yes, I have looked to see if there was a checkbox in the properties I was missing. There's one for recording, but that's un-muted and at full volume.
:-/

Attachments

Sorry,misunderstood your post,but I will look around for you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online