Microphone problems!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

russ3l

I got a microphone, but i cant speak with it on my PC. I can hear all sounds but others cant hear that i m talking. If i try the microphone at other PC it works fine. The problem has been standing since i reinstalled my WinXP Pro.
I cant boost the microphone in audio settings. Please help me!

Have you ran the microphone test

control panel sounds and audio tab
voice test hardware

russ3l

If i do the microphone test, the mic. got no voice, the line dont go up. It doesnt show anything, and after test it recommends to fix everything and try again, but nothing then.

When you reinstalled XP, did you reinstall motherboard drivers?

In The Advanced Controls in the Mic setup in Sound and Audio devices/Voice/ make sure that Front Panel is unchecked if your mic leads are jacked into the back sockets...it took me a while to find out that this had stopped my new mic from working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Members online