Solved Microphone Static

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ben04

When i'm in a skype call with my friends they often complain about static from my mic. I have Realtek HD Audio Manager which manages my mic i have acoustic echo cancellation turned on so i hear less static on my side and also noise suppression which is meant to suppress background noises such as wind, static etc. Another thing my friends said is that there's less static when i'm talking and normally after i quickly re-plug in my mic it tends to make little to no static for a short time. Another thing is it doesn't matter whether or not i have mic boost turned on or off i have tested both and they both create roundabout the same amount of static.
Just an added side note the headphone jack on the front of my pc are ****ed up for some reason and barely any audio comes out, and the headphone jack on the backs audio becomes unbalanced if i turn the cord a tiny bit.
Please help me...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online