Microsoft Access 2007-16 Current User and Date Error #Name

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

d19slim88

Hello. I created a database, which is split between front end and back end. I was able to make copies of the database and have it tailored to each of our branches. For each user, I had to create a copy of the front end and link it to the back end from their machines. This was done for 3 of the branches (besides head office) on 3 computers in each branch over a OneDrive. At the head office, where the original files were created, everything works fine. However, in the branches, 2 out of 3 branches are giving me an error on the fields which pull the "Current User" and the "Date/Time". I am confused because all fields seem to be working fine on some computers but not other others. Please help.

Chawbacon

Jack
Hello D19slim88,

If I am reading this correctly all of the computers at two branches are experiencing reference issues over the network. My initial thought is to relink the front end .Accdb to the backend DB from the computer(s) in question.

Best of Luck,

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts