Microsoft Access Subform error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

stealthey_99

Hello I am inserting a subform in a main form but in the subform wizard I cannot see the forms that I already have in the database to insert. I could see them before . I have no idea why this is happening . I used a different computer and triedand the wizard worked fine .

I did some search and it seems a problem with the references but even they seem to be fine when I go in the module view and check them
PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!

OBP

When you tried it on a different computer did you use the same database and form?

stealthey_99

Yes , I copied the same database and used the same form and it worked fine . I am not sure what is happening . Please help

OBP

You haven't switched off the Wizard by any chance?
It is the Wizard's Wand, second on the Toolbox.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online