1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Microsoft Commerce 2007 Problem!

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by alexl777, Oct 5, 2008.

Unmark Solved
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexl777

alexl777 Guest Thread Starter

Ahoy there, this is my first post in this (very useful) forum.
    I was wondering if you could solve the problem for me, because im helpless.
    Using operation system: Windows Xp Sp2, Pentium D 3.00GHz, 0.97GB Ram, the problem is with Microsoft commerce catalog and marketing manager, lately it became extremely slow, opening a category sometimes takes longer than 5 minutes, etc (everything is very slow), and i have contacted Microsoft support, they checked and their answer was the everything is OK on the server and they see no problem from their side, which mean there is something wrong with my PC,OS, i do not know, maybe some spy ware (although i have checked and found none).
    *I can't tell if it's connected somehow, but the FTP is also very slow.
    I will gladly provide with any additional details, you just tell me what you need to know.

*additional info - when using mobile modem, both commece and FTP go faster (still slow, but faster).

Any help will be appreciated, thanks a lot in advance.

Alex.

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/756241

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice