1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

microsoft database

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Rustdog, Jul 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Rustdog

Rustdog Thread Starter

Hi I have a datbase in microsoft works that i'm having a hard time trying to get out the answers to the questions i ask it because i'm unsure how to ask.My database consists of cards from texas holdem games that i have played.it goes like this;there are five columns containing flop1 flop2 flop3 turn and river.Each title has a card value in it with either a letter or number representing the value of the card and also a letter representing which suit the card is.S for spade d for diamond etc.So the database is in rows of five.
    something like this.flop flop2 flop3 turn river
    Ad Qd Ah 2s Kc
    Nothing complex.What I want to ask it is how many time that 2 out of 3 of the first 3 columns are the same suit,either specifically or independently?I guess i would need to use a formula for this, but am usure how to do it.Also, I want to know the standard deviation between each of the two suited flops happening.Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/247985