Microsoft dialup cibnnection

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sunrise1002

I have windowxp and I have two dialup connections. Microsoft and my ISP dialup connecton, my question is Microsoft dialup connection always pop up aafter bootup. How do I prevent this icon from popingup at boot time?

etaf

Wayne
do any programs auto start like Emaill Outlook express or IE
have a look in
start>
Programs>
startup>
any thing there

OR we will need to go through start up here
Start>
RUN>
CMD>
msconfig
startup tab

I'll see what the name may be
EDIT

any more info on the dial up

You maybe able to delete it from my network connections but that may produce an error in the future each time you boot

sunrise1002

I have checked all of the settings that you have suggested. I thought I had a solution but it does lock up the dialup connection.

I clicked start/run/msconfig and service. I disables the apps. shown but I cannot double click copper.net dialup connection. It is true that Microsoft dialup didn't popup. This not the solution. I enabled all apps.

Start/programs/startup, I only have callware as startup.

About a month ago, I had this same problem and somewhere, I unchecked dialup and now it started to popup.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online