Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

MIcrosoft Error Report

3K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  bshashank90 
#1 ·
i've recently been getting a lot of these errors when i try to start some of my games (It asks me to send an error report to microsoft; and i've tried sending it too) which include age of empires 3, age of empires warchiefs, NFS Carbon, NFS most wanted black edition.What is the problem???
My Computer specifications are:
Intel 945GNT
Intel Pentium D Processor 3.00 Ghz
Win XP

#4 ·
Click start, run, type eventvwr.msc and click ok.

Right click 'application', and clear the log. Same with 'system' and 'security'. It will prompt you to save the logs--probably don't need to.

Start one of the problem games, and force the error message again, then go back to the event viewer and check the error messages generated. That may point us in the right direction.

Are your sound and video drivers current?

#5 ·
The description for Event ID ( 1000 ) in Source ( Age of Empires 3 ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: age3.exe, 4.105.919.3236, unknown, 0.0.0.0, 00000000.

This is the error. i did as you told me to do.
and what about sound and video drivers do i need to update them from time to time?

And thanks for replying

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.