microsoft essentials

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kishore94

Is microsoft essentials any good, can someone recommend any alternatives that are free.

thanks (y)

kishore

TerryNet

Terry
kishore94, you don't mess around with edits that a moderator makes to your post. Normally I'd give you at least a 1 day ban for that, but I'm going to give you a break this time.

But, anymore spam or advertising like I removed from your post and you will be gone from here.

You are not asking for help with malware removal so I will do you another favor--move you to the correct forum. If you take a look at the stickies listed at the top of the forum you will find a bunch of answers to your question.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online