Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 question

979 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Cheeseball81 
#1 ·
Hey all,

Not sure if I am posting this in the correct area. My husband has a problem and is texting all the information to me. He asked me to post here.

Running Microsoft Exchange Server 2007....Have a user whose PC was only able to load a default profile (which usually means the user or the PC could not authenticate to the AD domain.)

He ran through netwok ID on the PC, rejoined the PC to the domain and added the user ID when prompted. The user was able to load his profile with no problem and access all network resources except his Exchange mailbox.

When launching the Outlook client, he is continually prompted to enter his credentials which aren't accepted. When they try to log in to OWA, same issue.

This is occurring for the same user on multiple PCs and terminal servers. Tried disconnecting and reconnecting his mailbox in Exchange with no luck.

His Blackberry connected to BES 4.0 - can send and receive mail from his Exchange account with no problem.

He also added "I know I can always create a new mailbox and import the old mail into that but I am trying to avoid that."

Any thoughts? Thanks.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.