1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Microsoft Hearts errors

Discussion in 'Games' started by cybergum, Nov 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cybergum

cybergum Thread Starter

I suppose this is a bit of an odd subject, since Hearts comes with most Windows packages and you wouldn't think it would have that many errors :) But lucky me, I found one.
    For some reason, whenever I exit the program, I get the 'illegal operation' message and when I click close, I get a white bar-type message saying the same thing, so i have to close again. This only happens when I try to close it, so it isn't a loss, but I'd like to know what causes it as its annoying me :)
    Thanks!

2. Rockn

Rockn

Remove it from add/remove programs and install it again.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!