Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Microsoft IntelliMouse not working properly...

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Linkmaster 
#1 ·
Just recently, I've been having trouble with my mouse.

Sometimes, when I single click something, it double clicks it instead. For example, when I want to press the back button, it goes back two pages, even if I click once.

And other times, when I try clicking a link, it doesn't respond. And it takes me a few clicks to actually go to it.

When I open up dropdown menus, whenever I click it once, it goes back up. It takes a few times for me to click it and it stays.

I have no clue what the problem is. It just started happening.

Is there any way I can fix it or any small little tests I can do to check it?

-s64

#3 ·
Hmmm... it was 1 notch towards FAST, but does it really make it go TAHT FAST?!!?1

I'd have to surf around for a whlie to actually notice a difference. But the only thing is, sometimes it was not RESPONDING to my clicks.

But I'll see if this fixes anything.

-s64

#6 ·
What type of mouse is it?
Did it come with the system?
You can go into device manager, click on mice and other pointing devices right click your mouse, remove. reboot let windows find it
If you have a different mouse(optical or otherwise) you can right click it, select properties, drivers, remove drivers. Then reinstall the drivers from the cd that came with it. Also you may go to the manufacturers web site and see if there are any updated drivers for your mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.